Exiting internship in Chicago
iBuyFlowers™ is looking for a student who can help us building an innovative start- up which is focusing on the USA flower market. If you are studying marketing research and setting up and running marketing campaigns, please let us now. This is a part-time internship for at least 12 hours a week.
iBuyFlowers™ is an innovative start-up initiated by entrepreneurs from the Dutch floral industry, designed to eliminate intermediaries and deliver fresh premium flowers to the florist’s doorstep, fast and easy. Our platform allows florists to order directly – by the bunch – from selected certified growers around the world. We have over 75 years of experience in the global floral industry. iBuyFlowers™ provides floral retailers with a state of the art tool to help grow their business. Florists all over the USA order flowers via our platform. These flowers come from farms in Ecuador, Colombia, The Netherlands, Thailand, and the US.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student to support our sales and marketing team to develop and execute our online marketing activities.
This part-time job will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing.
Responsibilities and main activities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on customer target groups and competition
- Set up and execute on line marketing campaigns and other marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Living in Chicago
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Understanding of different online marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for marketing and its best practices
- Preferably you are following a marketing or business related study
- Preferably marketing students
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.